July 20-21, 2016: Ministers Consultation and special workshop – on ‘The Role of Christian Church in Civil Society’, which mainly focuses on the advocacy role of the Church, especially in terms of human rights, justice and democratic formation. July 23-24, 2016: Youth Conference: Theme: “Take Control of Your Thinking”. – living safely, wisely and to the resplendence of God in today’s digital world. The conference focused on teaching our youth use their head to guard their hearts. Philp. 4:8-9; July 23-24, 2016: International Evangelistic Conference, Conference theme: Ephesians 4:1-5 (unity, harmony among believers, and life worthy of our calling)
- 30 January 2016 : THE 21ST UOEC ANNUAL COINFERNCE, JULY 20-25, 2016, WASHINGTON, DC (No Comments)
- 16 January 2016 : UOEC Pastors and partners visited US State Department and US House of Representatives (No Comments)
- 28 August 2015 : UOEC 20th annual conference was accomplished with outstanding success (No Comments)
- 27 June 2015 : Cuunfaa Walgahii Lubootaa kan Tokkummaa Waldoota Oromoo, Guraandhala 25-287, Washington, DC (No Comments)
- 27 June 2015 : UOEC Statement of recent killing of morte than 20 Ethiopians in Libiya by the Islamic State ( ISIS) (No Comments)
United Oromo Evangelical Churches
UOEC is an association of all Oromo Speaking Evangelical Christian Churches and fellowships around the World. Its Mission is to coordinate and assist all Oromo Speaking Congregations in their efforts proclaiming the Gospel of Grace.
The United Oromo Evangelical Churches was founded in 1998, in Washington DC. All the Oromo Speaking Christian Churches and fellowships around the World came together and established this union as international co-coordinating office to unite existing and future Oromo congregations around the world for mission.