Join us for Ecumenical Advocacy Days
Annual National Gathering & Congressional Lobby Day April 21-24, 2017 Washington, D.C. Africa Track Workshop: Oromo/Ethiopia “Confronting a Triple Threat in Ethiopia: The role of faith-based conflict resolution practices in Oromia, Amhara and Other Regions of Ethiopia” — predatory development polices – systemic discrimination – militarism — A roundtable workshop will highlight the role of […]
- 21 January 2017 : Join us for Ecumenical Advocacy Days (No Comments)
- 13 October 2016 : Kadhannaa waa’ee dararaa fi ajeechaa saba keenya irra jiru ilaalchise (No Comments)
- 3 October 2016 : Public Statement of Oromo Religious Organizations on the killing and injuries that took place at the Irrecha festival in Bishoftu on October 1, 2016 (No Comments)
- 30 January 2016 : THE 21ST UOEC ANNUAL COINFERNCE, JULY 20-25, 2016, WASHINGTON, DC (No Comments)
- 16 January 2016 : UOEC Pastors and partners visited US State Department and US House of Representatives (No Comments)
United Oromo Evangelical Churches
UOEC is an association of all Oromo Speaking Evangelical Christian Churches and fellowships around the World. Its Mission is to coordinate and assist all Oromo Speaking Congregations in their efforts proclaiming the Gospel of Grace.
The United Oromo Evangelical Churches was founded in 1998, in Washington DC. All the Oromo Speaking Christian Churches and fellowships around the World came together and established this union as international co-coordinating office to unite existing and future Oromo congregations around the world for mission.